• Scubapro

Votes: 57 30.3%
  • Oceanic

Votes: 18 9.6%
  • Apeks

Votes: 41 21.8%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sea elite regs, junk (?) I bought 2 days after OW clas "cuz it was the cheapest" in the dive shop.

Never dived anything else, so I dont know how bad these are yet

Mares came and beat me down....

I have Apeks and love them.

But I still really just like my first reg. Bought it used, barely used, it's an Atomic Ti2 and breathes very dry when I'm upside down. :) My Apeks are quit a bit wetter when I'm inverted. :dance:

SwimJim:
I dive Poseidon Xstreams. I have a weakness for Dacor Olympic regs. Those are older then most of the snot nosed punks on this board though. I also like US Divers double hosers like the Royal and DA aquamaster regs. None of these are metioned in the survey. Not a big surprise. You'd have to be a diver to know about them.

Jim

C'mon Jim, don't hold back. Tell us how you REALLY feel!

I know you weren't talking about me with the "snot nosed" comment because I just blew my nose before logging in. :D That, and my primary is a Conshelf XIV, but I DO feel like I may one hose short.

Dive Rite

Scubapro Mk17/550 /.dive rite is in the future

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom