• Scubapro

Votes: 57 30.3%
  • Oceanic

Votes: 18 9.6%
  • Apeks

Votes: 41 21.8%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know if I have a favorite. I have a few different brands that I like including - Apeks, ScubaPro, and Aqualung - but that is based on my very limited experience.

I should have included diverite, but I really didnt think as amny people were using mares. I know it has big marketing in the mag's, just didnt think as many diver used them as responed. sorry.

if I could edit the poll I would. Sorry Mares and Dive Rite.

None of the above.

i have such limited experience with regulators.. but... so far, my Apeks ATX 50 and ATX 40 with DST and UST first stages respectively are my favorite

my first reg was a Dacor Fury and a Sea Elite Octopus ... the octopus was a joke, but
the Dacor wasn't bad

then i moved "up" to a Sea Elite Tech, which I understand is a clone of the DiveRite RG1200 (?) which is a clone of an Apeks reg ... the Tech was alright, better than the Dacor

then I got the Apeks, and these guys are noticeably better than the others

but that's all my experience

I dive Poseidon Xstreams. I have a weakness for Dacor Olympic regs. Those are older then most of the snot nosed punks on this board though. I also like US Divers double hosers like the Royal and DA aquamaster regs. None of these are metioned in the survey. Not a big surprise. You'd have to be a diver to know about them.

Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom