Favorite "B" Movie...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

911Diver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
As I get ready for a 4 day camping/canoeing trip I have "The Best of the Best" on in the background and it is beyond me how Eric Roberts did not win the Oscar!

What is your favorite "B" Movie..?

Some I can think of: (In no particular order)

The Best of the Best
Roadhouse
Robocop
Army of Darkness
Beastmaster

I am sure there are others, but can't think of them...

Your favs.....?

Cloud Dancer. It is a late 1970's movie with David Carradine. He plays a former Korean war jet ace /aging aerobatic competition pilot who ends up getting a protoge out of trouble with drug smugglers (who fly a fully armed P-51D.)

The plot is pretty weak but the air to air sequences are absolutely stunning - the best I have ever seen. If you are a fan of the Pitts Special and/or aerobatics it is a gotta have movie - just pop it in and then ignore it anytime time you can't hear an aircraft engine.

If you mean the ones made on a low budget:
Rocky Horror picture show
The monty pyhton movies (Life of Brian, Meaning of Life, the Holy Grail)
Clerks
El Mariachi
Easy Rider

Otherwise, some classic bad movies are:
Night of the Living Dead
C.H.U.D.
Killer Klowns from Outer Space
Frankenhooker
Rock 'n Roll High School

The monty python movies are fantastic! know them all by heart pretty much and quote them often..

Either types of movies.. what some think are great others might think not so much...!

Great list though..

Buckaroo Banzai. It's everything a B movie is supposed to be.

Buckaroo Banzai. It's everything a B movie is supposed to be.

THANK YOU!!! I've been trying to remember that title for weeks.

Lake Placid is my all-time favorite bad movie - I guess it sort of qualifies as a B-movie - and best of all, it has bad scuba dving in it!!!

Jackie

Lake Placid is my all-time favorite bad movie - I guess it sort of qualifies as a B-movie - and best of all, it has bad scuba dving in it!!!

Jackie

Oliver Platt is hilarious in this movie.. yeah it qualifies... good choice..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom