Favorite "B" Movie...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Company Business (Gene Hackman, Mikhail Baryshnikov)
The Odessa File (Jon Voight, Maximillian Schell)

If you mean the ones made on a low budget:
Rocky Horror picture show
The monty pyhton movies (Life of Brian, Meaning of Life, the Holy Grail)
Clerks
El Mariachi
Easy Rider

Otherwise, some classic bad movies are:
Night of the Living Dead
C.H.U.D.
Killer Klowns from Outer Space
Frankenhooker
Rock 'n Roll High School

wow, hadn't heard of the cannibalistic humanoids underground dwellers for a while.

Army of Darkness is a classic

There was one movie I saw as a kid. Since then, I was obsessed with that late 70s made-for-TV movie about a giant "seamonster" and a girl (Connie Selleca) with glowing pretty green eyes. If you asked me to tell you more, I wouldn't have been able to. There was a big white house on a cliff by the sea, a childhood romance and a coral necklace. That's all I remembered with the fact that Carl Weathers also played in it and the music I still had in my mind.

Then, came internet but it was hard to find evidence that this movie really had existed. I did find a few souls who could corroborate that I wasn't crazy after all but it was as much a myth as the Loch Ness monster or Big Foot.

Then came Youtube. I was finally after almost 30 years able to see that movie again. Seeing it today, I would have said it sucked big time but with all the mystic aura surrounding it, it was a nice experience to see it again. And to see Appollo Creed scubadiving in a speedo was kinda funny too. The title was The Bermuda Depths. Anyone seen it here?

Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man... although I don't think this one qualifies as a B movie... I think it's more the C movie range.

The Fearless Vampire Killers.

Ohhhh!!! I'll play.... :D

Rocky Horror Picture Show
Legend
Labyrinth
Easy Rider

The Fearless Vampire Killers.

The scene during the ball when they are trying to figure out which one is the vampire, and the curtain opens on teh mirror and the realize that they are the only humans there.

I didn't know anyone else had ever heard of this movie.

You can pretty much find information on any movie good or crappy at The Internet Movie Database (IMDb).

A couple of more came to mind:

Bordello of Blood
From Dusk Till Dawn George Clooney Wow! Best part was vampire vixen (Selma Hayek)!
Point of No Return

All the classic monster movies when I was a kid:

It Came From Outerspace
Them
Godzilla
Spider Island

The scene during the ball when they are trying to figure out which one is the vampire, and the curtain opens on teh mirror and the realize that they are the only humans there.

I didn't know anyone else had ever heard of this movie.
The really great part is that is wasn't supposed to be a comedy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom