Fast Diver Craft

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fc.jpg

Only without the tether.

I have a non diver friend who rode those "pogo stick scooters" around in Hawaii. He said they were tethered to a float that kept you from going to deep but you could go anywhere under it. Lot's of fun.

Everything on the internet, is not private as far as I can tell.
IANAL, but that's far from true.

Content may be "private" (not distributed), but public domain; content may be available to the public (distributed) and under license restrictions....or anything in the spectrum between those conditions.

Under US law, almost all content is copyrighted, and the rights holders (the creator, parties assigned rights for aggregator/distributor -- like ScubaBoard) can determine the redistribution of the content.

In short, just because you can find something on the internet doesn't mean you can legally copy or redistribute it.

Ah yes, products for the diver and non diver alike! When the hp is high the power is high. Just dont forget to put the input pipe installed or the power won't transmit efficently. Thanks and safe diving!

How'd I do?

To bad Alaskan Scuba Dude is no longer here. He could help with your endeavors I'm sure. He was an expert in all forms of diving technique and technology. You should see if you can contact him somehow.

Best of luck in your development. Happy New Year!

To bad Alaskan Scuba Dude is no longer here
Perhaps he migrated to Central America?

Time to update my killfile, then

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom