Question Faser regulator from Poland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubagauges

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
IMG_7125.jpeg
IMG_7122.jpeg
IMG_7123.jpeg
IMG_7126.jpeg
IMG_7124.jpeg
Hi all!

I recently bought a lot containing early AGA regulators and some new to me single hose Faser regulator and a twin tank combo by the same maker.

Not sure it was intended for diving since it lacks a mouthpiece or more likely a mask.

Do we have any experts on polish gear here? I would love to add a mask or other to make it complete.

I recently read a thread here about Polish dive history but can’t find it? It’s not the Basic gear thread.

Thanks!

Jim

Interesting!
Thanks for sharing!
As I see it, it seems to be a Draeger Dolphin II Clone, that why it has only one hose connector instead of the normal two for DH Regs....

My pleasure!

Just checked and yeah you do have a good point! As we all know, all countries behind the Iron Wall copied successful products from the West.

Hopefully, someone with knowledge will chime in!?

Best!

Jim

Found some interesting info here:

As I thought, intended for above surface tasks but I will try to find out if that system wss used for diving as well.

Will post pics of my tanks tomorrow.

Jim

IMG_7148.jpeg
IMG_7145.jpeg
IMG_7147.jpeg
IMG_7146.jpeg
IMG_7149.jpeg
Here are some quick pics of the tanks, made January 1980. Will need a new glass for the pressure gauge in the future.

They have the (almost) same solution for connecting the two tanks as Poseidon had way back.

Best

Jim

Back
Top Bottom