Fare wars!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey now, I trying to find a dive buddy for Maui here! LOL.... SB, I thought you had a 16? My 14 made an awsome diver for two and we did four once with, aw crap, fourm member from washington,,,,, Grizz! Grizz and mrs Grizz, thats the name I was looking for. One BC over the side and put it on in the water, then the second and the last two could do it in the boat..... OK Seward it is. My days off? well, I don't have any chaters scheduled on a regular basis for a couple of weeks yet and Id sure like to breath some compressed air, been almost two weeks. You tell me and I'll be there.
So my local DM, is a 10/7 mm enough or do I need to get the dry suit coming faster?
If Leeza comes, I want some camera time with her, Im sorta stuck in a rut and don't know what to do next.

Now, back to the original topic. I realy want to do the shark tank again and the back wall of Molokini. I always had my boat there so I couldn't do the drift dive. Is anybody gonna be there in the next couple of weeks? I love to have some company.

OK, I'll dig it out of storage.....I was thinking, if you went to hawaii you could turn from Aphun into Oreo! LOL (Inside alaskan joke)
I have to go to Soldotna on friday for a class with forestry so how about saturday? I gotta check with the office to make sure Im not booked but I don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom