FANTASTIC conditions today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hepcat62

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
No pictures or video (unfortunately), but I was out doing a very casual dive with one of our current DM candidates at Breakwater today, and conditions were nothing short of spectacular. In <= 20fsw, I would rate the visibility at "Aquarium". There was a little more haze as we got deeper, but still extraordinarily clear.

The forecasts are up a bit tomorrow, but if you're planning on diving I hope it holds out for you! My only regret is that I wasn't there with a scooter armada - man it would've been a spectacular day for that! :D

The forecasts are up a bit tomorrow, but if you're planning on diving I hope it holds out for you! My only regret is that I wasn't there with a scooter armada - man it would've been a spectacular day for that! :D

You could always troll.... I mean tow. :)

Without pics or videos I cannot believe you... How do we know you didn't see a great white also in this great day of diving... LOL

Amazing, I love hearing reports of crystal-clear water. Sounds like that promise of good winter diving is really delivering.

Brian, pix or it did not happen :)

Without pics or videos I cannot believe you... How do we know you didn't see a great white also in this great day of diving... LOL

Brian, pix or it did not happen :)

You'll just have to trust me on this one, silly non-believers... :wink:

No sharks, but several good size schools of fish, a harbor seal, and IIRC a pair of sea lions DID see fit to show up during our dive though. Again - AQUARIUM. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom