Fantasea Warranty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

baroscoe

Reaction score
I recently had my coolpix camera in a Fantasea case flood. I have tried to make a claim on the warranty and have gone through all their hoops. They have agreed that the case leaked and that they would replace the case and camera. However, its been 2 months and I have not been able to get either a new case or camera out of them. Their people keep saying they will take care of it, but nothing happens.

Has anyone else dealt with them on this and what are your experiences? Are they just blowing my claim or is their warrenty basically worthless?

Get the necessary email addresses and stay after them. It took me nearly 7 months but I finally did get a new housing and reimbursement for the replacement camera I bought while waiting. The bummer of my story is on the second dive with the new housing and camera, it flooded. No more Fantasea for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom