Fantasea CP4-Pro missing parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Claudio78

New
Reaction score
Hi to everybody, I'm new here!
I bought a housing for my Nikon 4300 on the Internet, directly on the fantasea site. But when I've received it, I've had the impression that some rubber caps on the function buttons are missing.
Here is a photo of my housing! Is there anybody who have the same housing, that can tell me if it's all right, or if the rubber caps are really missing?
Thank you very much!
Bye
Claudio

Claudio78:
Hi to everybody, I'm new here!
I bought a housing for my Nikon 4300 on the Internet, directly on the fantasea site. But when I've received it, I've had the impression that some rubber caps on the function buttons are missing.
Here is a photo of my housing! Is there anybody who have the same housing, that can tell me if it's all right, or if the rubber caps are really missing?
Thank you very much!
Bye
Claudio

I can't see you image, but I have one those housing (my first UW digital housing), if you can find away for me to see your issue; I would be glad to help.

i just got that housing, so if you can get some pics up, I think I could help also

I am looking at getting this housing.. I have the coolpix 4300 also. Just wanted to get some feedback on the housing. How does it hold up, how easy is it to operate, any leaks, etc. Please let me know. Also, if you know of anywhere I can get it at a discount, would be much apprecieated.

FFEMTcJ PM sent to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom