Fall '13 M&G Gear Swap Meet and Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PM sent for Jwalko. I also have a set of 8" Highland hands for $85. I'm sure there is more around but will have to look this weekend.

Btw, I am looking for 4 Pro valves. I can buy new at Scubatoys for $42 so no need to go higher. And I don't want modular.

Ok here I go.
Scuba Pro Twin Jets sz. LG Black $50.
Oceanic V12 Split fins sz. Reg Black $50.
Aqua Lung US Divers Rockets sz. LG Black $50 obo.
I will trade any fins for Dive Rite fins of any color manufactured before the current Gray / Black ones.
Prefer sz. LG or MD.
I have spring straps available for Scuba Pro fins.

Set of Faber 95's with 300 bar Thermo manifold in excellent condition current Hydro need vis as of 08/13.
I will put the price at $600 because the set of Faber 108's I want are $600.
I am willing to trade for Faber 108's if they are in like condition.
I am not willing to trade for anything else other than firearms, ammo, or cash.

Numerous misc. items;
Aqua Lung Pocket snorkel
Thermo 3000 yolk vlave
Atomic Aquatics factory swivel hose for Z2.
Green 02 hose 22 in.
Spring straps for Scuba Pro fins.
Sm. yellow safety sausage 40 in.
Red Cold water line cutter made in Italy
Tank Banger
Tusa Trend 3 mask
Tusa Liberator plus hyperdry purge valve mask w/spare mask strap

I need Oceanic din conversions for CDX5 first stages if you know where any are we can trade or cash around.
My buddy has a set of doubled PST HP 120's for sale if interested he will be at M&G with tanks for inspection and price.
I am always looking for:
Faber lp 45's
Faber lp 85's
Faber lp 108's
Lux. Al 80's 40's current not 10yrs old.

Sorry for the long list and if you are interested in some or any of these items PM or call me.
If I do not hear from anyone I might not tote all of it to the quarry.

CamG

I have a set of Aqualung Sling Shot fins (red, silver, and black) for sale. Very gently used, size "Regular" (men's size 10-12) and they come with one replacement power band (brand new!). Paid $180.00 for them about two years ago plus $18.00 for the replacement power bands.......looking to get $75.00 for them. Contact me at mindhunter42 @ gmail.com if interested. Thanks!

Mike England

DSCN4190_zps5e407431.jpg
DSCN4192_zps7d20d48b.jpg
DSCN4191_zpsd09467df.jpg
DSCN4194_zps3182b97a.jpg

UPDATED

Additional items for sale:

Dive Rite Inflation regulator with OPV and inflation hose ... $75

Dive Rite Inflation Bottle Mounting Harness ... $25 SOLD

Two Dive Rite Duo wrist mounted computers with DSS boot and bungee straps ... $150 ONE SOLD, ONE STILL AVAILABLE

Aqua Lung Titan LX with Cold Water kit. O2 clean and configured as a deco reg. Includes a brass and glass SPG on 6" hose. $250

Photos can be provided via email. Just PM me your request and email address.

Posting some gear for sale for Barrie Pence

Sea Quest Libra back inflate jacket BC sz.sm $250 obo.
file://localhost/Users/camgoodwin/Desktop/2013-09-30%2018.25.37.jpgfile://localhost/Users/camgoodwin/Desktop/2013-09-30%2018.24.54.jpg

Atomic Split fins Blue sz. sm $75 obo.
file://localhost/Users/camgoodwin/Desktop/2013-09-30%2018.26.59.jpg

If you are interesting in these Pm me.
I will give you the contact information you need.

CamG

Updated one and Added an item

Additional items for sale:

Dive Rite Inflation regulator with OPV and inflation hose ... $75 STILL AVAILABLE

Dive Rite Inflation Bottle Mounting Harness ... $25 SOLD

Two Dive Rite Duo wrist mounted computers with DSS boot and bungee straps ... $150 BOTH ARE SOLD

Aqua Lung Titan LX with Cold Water kit. O2 clean and configured as a deco reg. Includes a brass and glass SPG on 6" hose. $250 STILL AVAILABLE

SeaQuest Pro BCD. This is the model without integrated weights. Size Medium. It's definitely used but is still fully functional. A great starter or backup BCD. $75 NEW

Photos can be provided via email. Just PM me your request and email address.

OK here is my list.

Highland 7.25 and 8" bands..$80 a pair
Scuba Pro Accent NT BC..non weight integrated but in GREAT shape $40.
Three sets of fins..Rockets, IDI Power fins and unknown brand...all large. Mares Avanti fins, yellow, XL..$40 a pair.
One Thermo left modular valve... $30 a piece.
AL back plate, not sure of brand, with Dive Rite webbing...$30
SK7 with DSS bungee wrist mount..$60
Oceanic Veo 180 NX nitrox wrist computer. The screen protector is scratched but it works great...$150
Aeris download cable (also works on above Oceanic computer)..$50

List has been updated!!

Last edited:
Here are a few more items I have for sale if anyone is interested...

DiveRite Deluxe Quick Release Harness (BC1080Q) - Brand New - $40.00
DiveRite Crotch Strap 2" with SS Rings and Pad - Brand New - $20.00
Deep Outdoors Accessory Pod Pouch - Brand New - $5 each (These can be attached to your 2" Webbing for your BC or backplate to give you a pocket wherever you need it)
Aqualung Titan 1st State Regulator - Yoke style - In great working order - $50.00
McNett Stainless Steel Dive Tool - $20.00
Super SabreLite (Underwater flashlight) - $15.00
Single Plate Adapter (for scuba backplates. This one is homemade but works great. Gives and additional 5 lbs of weight to system. Includes cam bands to attach the tank to.) - $20.00
ava7ate5.jpg

Like new HOG Doubles Inflation Wing for Scuba Diving.
Lift = 58 Lbs
Horseshoe Wing Design.
yry4u7uj.jpg

I have two underwater scuba lights for video or photography. They are unique in that I haven't seen any others like it. The bulb is a florescent. They are powered by 10 AA size batteries. Included with each light is an arm to attach it to the camera. The lights say they are make by "Accu-Lite-F"
I have removed the battery compartment top on the red light so you can see the battery trays on one of the lights.
I am asking only $40 each ($80 if you want both).
u3ymuhe2.jpg

I have a set of Aqualung scuba fins. These fins are in great shape. The straps and buckles are in great shape as well. The size on the fins is a size REGULAR.
Only $25!
3ytyhy3u.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom