GLWC Fall 2016 Meet and Greet!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoneCrusher

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
The GLWC will again be having their Fall Meet and Greet.

Great-Lakes-Wrecking-Crew-May-2-2015.jpg

Where:
Gilboa Quarry
3763 Old St. Rt. 224
Ottawa, OH 45875
Office: (419) 456-3300

When:
October 7-9th, 2016

The Meet and Greets are a great way to get out and meet other local divers. As typical we will plan a pot luck for Sat lunch and dinner. Please consider bringing a dish to pass for the group.

For those new to the meet and greets, Gilboa reserves the turn around at the end of the quarry for our weekend long campfire, potluck, and hangout activities.

Gilboa+Camp1.jpg

This is a great way to meet new local divers, plan upcoming dives, or tell tall tales of dives over the past season.

Everyone is welcome. From the newly certified, vintage divers, warm water lovers, experienced wreck divers, quarry divers, technical divers, rebreather divers, and any other I may have missed. We are one big crazy family addicted to H2O! We hope that we see you there!

Feel free to comment on this thread or also check out the discussions over on the GLWC facebook page!

MIDive3.jpg

I'm gonna miss you guys!
We will definitely miss you as well! I'm thinking you need to plan a dive vacation to the Great Lakes in the spring that includes the spring M&G! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom