Facts about Orcas.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, were you planning on debunking all the total lies you have started this thread with or were you just hoping someone else would clean up your mess?

If you have been paying attention to the US National Health Care debacle, you would understand that the ignorant masses tend to believe everything they read on line and hear on TV; you may have just condemned Orca's to a harpoon insurgency.

Sarcasm and irony is lost on the masses; speak slowly and don't use big words if you expect to educate anybody lurking!

I doubt that anyone who took the time to read this thread was deceived by it, considering that everyone who has replied so far seemed to understand the absurdity of it.

And as someone whose wife is receiving treatment for cancer, you better believe I have some issues with revamping our health care system. However much we get gouged here in the states for health care, it beats the hell out of being at the mercy of some bureaucrat when you really need treatment and you need it now. Since there are waiting lists to receive chemotherapy in the UK and for MRI's in Canada, I have absolutely no desire to emulate either system. Also comparing their cancer detection and survivability rates with the US, I'm not at all impressed. For the most part we blow the doors off the rest of the world when it comes to five year cancer survival rates. Just look at government health care's biggest proponent, Ted Kennedy. When he got sick, he didn't opt for medicare or a VA hospital. Nope, he went for the most advanced care he could get, while trying to saddle the rest of us with a welfare medical system.

Chemotherapy rationing | Mail Online
CBC News - Health - Wait times for surgery in Canada at all-time high: study

Interesting note...Ivan Tors who produced the "Sea Hunt" series...also produced the TV Series: "Flipper", "Gentle Ben", "Daktari" "Cowboy in Africa". He also produced the movie: "Namu the Killer Whale" in 1966...which really opened up people's eyes about killer whales. You might say that this was the first "Free Willy" movie.

Lock Washer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom