Factory second DUI dry suits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dive us was the ebay company I was thinking about. Like the above article trim slowly. When we used to cut our seals we uses a pony bottle and put the sleave over and a brand new exacto. Have to be steady or good bye seals. You can also use a sharp pair of scissors. I would recomend cutting them then walk around the house with it on then take a shower. After 30 minutes if your not in distress there probably the right size. The neck seal is the most important cause if you over trim the arms. Worse case scenario you just pull it up your forearm till its tight.

Morg_NZ:
OR JUST GET IT DELIVERED TO WORK :eyebrow:
We have a towing and recovery company and we do all our own underwater recoverys. My wife does the books a few times a week. This was one of the only times last year she came in early,(right behind delivery guy) Even though she knows about all my purchases in the last year, it's different when the package arrives and she is there!!! (sorry for the thread hi-jack) :eyemouth:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom