Factory Reset i200 Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vinsanity

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone know how to factory reset an Aqualung i200? I'm trying to delete the dive history. If anyone know software that will allow me to do that, I'm ok with that solution too. Though I don't have a cable yet.

Thanks.

I guess that is a no...

I am looking at resetting a i300.

I don't think there is a user accessible reset on the i200, or at least I never found evidence of one. My guess is that means the same for the i300

I don't think there is a user accessible reset on the i200, or at least I never found evidence of one. My guess is that means the same for the i300
I do not know about the i200 'cause I have never asked my AquaLung Distributor, but if I were a betting man I would bet there is a reset.

The i300 I know there is one, because Aqua Lung has told me how to do it...I just forgot and they are closed today. It is designed for Dive Store Rentals so they can reset the logbook and a few other settings.

We had a student who who went button pushing happy and I just want to reset the computer for other classes.

The manuals for any dive computers are available online 24 hours a day. Last compute I bought did not even have a manual included. Just had to go online and download one.

That might be where the i300 and i200 differ. The i200 isn't intended to be a rental device. The i200 is a combination watch (always on display, alarm clocks, stop watches, etc) + dive computer (not to be confused with the wrist-mounted i300). Neither the online manual or LDS knew how to reset it.

Even though they have different button configurations, I would have assumed it was basically the same software. Maybe there are more differences.

I spent the day reading the i300 manual and it is not in there.

I spent the day reading the i300 manual and it is not in there.
Any way that you can make it useful to somebody else without a rull reset? My computer allows me to reset the saturation to 0. (with lots of warnings in the manual) So you could then let somebody else dive it after making sure mix was right.

Any way that you can make it useful to somebody else without a rull reset? My computer allows me to reset the saturation to 0. (with lots of warnings in the manual) So you could then let somebody else dive it after making sure mix was right.
Sure...I have to ask AquaLung again as I forgot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom