Faber HP100 Twin Set and AL80 to Trade

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan G

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was given a twinset of HP100s and an AL80 by another SB member located in CO who did not what them anymore. I do not have much use for them either. The HPs were bought new in 2018 and requires hydro and VIP. The AL80 was bought used around 2018 and requires hydro and VIP.

The trade I'd like to make is you need to pick them up. If you'd like to throw in a 6-pack of some craft beer, whiskey, or wine that would be welcome, but basically I just don't need these.

Please don't ask me to ship these. Too much trouble.

I slid the bottom band on the doubles up just for the purpose of the photo so the DRIS service sticker was visible. The pic on the right is the valve of the AL80. I have the inserts that go with these too, if you'd like them.
IMG_4297.jpg
IMG_4301.jpg

I was given a twinset of HP100s and an AL80 by another SB member located in CO who did not what them anymore. I do not have much use for them either. The HPs were bought new in 2018 and requires hydro and VIP. The AL80 was bought used around 2018 and requires hydro and VIP.

The trade I'd like to make is you need to pick them up. If you'd like to throw in a 6-pack of some craft beer, whiskey, or wine that would be welcome, but basically I just don't need these.

Please don't ask me to ship these. Too much trouble.

I slid the bottom band on the doubles up just for the purpose of the photo so the DRIS service sticker was visible. The pic on the right is the valve of the AL80. I have the inserts that go with these too, if you'd like them.
View attachment 858975View attachment 858976
I will take them off your hands. Name your poisons! :)

I will take them off your hands. Name your poisons! :)
I don't know when I'll get up to CO but I was going to go for the AL80. I'd give you something for your trouble if you go pick them up and find you don't really *need* another tank!

I don't know when I'll get up to CO but I was going to go for the AL80. I'd give you something for your trouble if you go pick them up and find you don't really *need* another tank!
It's all yours! I really wanted the steel doubles. If you want I'll take the 80 to my guy and get it hydro'ed and inspected and it's yours at cost.

Maybe we can work out a weekend to get some dives in?

It's all yours! I really wanted the steel doubles. If you want I'll take the 80 to my guy and get it hydro'ed and inspected and it's yours at cost.

Maybe we can work out a weekend to get some dives in?
I'd gladly pay hydro/viz and some money for your gas & time. With that tank, Caroline and I will each have one at the ready when we want to dive. We definitely want to get another dive in before ski season starts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom