Extra nights after Liveaboard, is it worth it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Costs are a fact and not something you can have an opinion on. And it’s s fact that you can find much cheaper diving, hotels and food in e.g. Indonesia or the Phillipines. You quoted local prices yourself. If you enjoy the diving more in one place or another is very personal though. Personally, I wouldn’t go to the Maldives for a diving trip only.

It is a fact that Maldives local island hotels, meals and dive costs are as cheap as SEA.

Yes it is totally worth it.
I did a 10 day liveaboard trip last year but I also spent a week before that in Dharavandoo island in order to spend a bit more time in Hanifaru Bay (mantas).
I wish I could stay there longer. It isn't an easy trip to get to Maldives so if you can best to spend a little bit more time once you are there, you will not get bored that's for sure!

see some pictures from my trip here:
Maldives UW
Maldives

Back
Top Bottom