Extra Large Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake At My Front Door !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eastwest

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
You may say this is another post from Rumdumb that is strange , confusing , off topic and a some more . Crotalus adamanteus is a species of pit viper that was at my front door here in Port Saint Lucie , Florida . In the family Viperidae this dude is the heaviest and largest in the Americas . It was six feet long and weighted twentyfive pounds with one inch fangs and that's a fact and the venom packs a mean punch . It is both strongly hemotoxic ( breaks down tissues ) and neurotoxic interfers with nerve signals , a bite may be serious and life threatening . She mentioned hear it rattle but thought it was coming from the electricity pole , wow are twin grandchildren pass in and out this door many times day and night . My wife spotted it on the front door camera while in a bedroom and smacked this extra large eastern diamondback rattlesnake in the head with a shovel and that is the end of this true story and happened yesterday !!! Thankyou for not biting my wife or grandchildren yesterday and sorry for the headache that you my incurred Mr. Snake Rumdumb

I like fruity pebbles.

Oh, and mosquitos don't like jelly beans.

-Z

Oh, and mosquitos don't like jelly beans.

-Z

Really, they don't.

-Z

Back
Top Bottom