Exposure suit colours!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spectrum:
I thought of you picking up on The Kracken's post before I even scrolled down!

He he he --

Do you know that I get emails about that pink backplate?

Kimber

Pink -- the new black!

The Kraken:
OK, enough already!!! I give up!!!

I'm insecure in my masculinity and am afraid that if I wear something pink that I'll develop an insatiable desire to walk afghan hounds, visit boutiques, go antique shopping and tie the arms of sweaters about my neck and maybe even get a bikini wax!!!!

Ya satisfied ?????

Wow -- ScubaBoard is good for the soul.

Therapy at its finest.

(-;

Kimber

USIA:
Not to publicize our Website, but if you want to have fun with Dry Suit colors, check our our website www.usia.com and click on the Design Your Suit tab and have fun. I have seens some of the ugliest suits come from this, but also some of the coolest. Our customers have a lot of fun designing their own suits.

Now now now -- when you talk about ugly suits --- remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder -- erm wearer! :05:

I love your designer. I played with one of those when I was designing my canopy for skydiving. Too much fun!

Kimber

dbg40:
black..........old school yo.

Yo ho ho. Who says black is old school? I prefer black. My wetsuit and mask are black. My split fins are black with yellow. You don't have to wear day-glo to be different. I do use a strip of reflective orange on my snorkel, and my tank was of a rare make, so it wasn't hard to notice me. As a DM, I prefer not to "draw attention" to myself by using "loud" colours. My skills and abilities are enough. When night diving, I use a yoke mounted strobe, while others have the chemsticks. Reflective strip on my tank. I think black is a more professional-looking colour, but that's just my preference. Whatever toots your horn, floats your boat, inflates your BCD....

My drysuit is yellow on top, the rest is black. Yup, I get a few commets, especially if I am diving with one of my buddies who dive the same color suit. I like the high vis yellow color - it really make a difference especially when the vis is poor.

Jeddah Aquanaut:
As a DM, I prefer not to "draw attention" to myself by using "loud" colours. My skills and abilities are enough.

You've got to be kidding?:11:

I'd hate to think that if I had a distressed student in the water at depth, along with several other divers in the immeidate area, that s/he would have to take the time to assess the elevated skills and abilities of each diver in the environment to determine which one was me.

But, my gracious, if I were that good I suppose it wouldn't be an issue!

the K

TekDiveGirl:
And just whats wrong with pink??? (-:

Kimber

heheh, hey Kimber- did I tell you my new dry suit has hot pink overlay? :D
Now, if you and I could find pink fins that fit with rock boots, lol...

MissyP:
heheh, hey Kimber- did I tell you my new dry suit has hot pink overlay? :D
Now, if you and I could find pink fins that fit with rock boots, lol...

You did -- I love it!!

Kimber

Pink -- the new black!!!

Back
Top Bottom