Explosions in London...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

parrottheaddiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Just coming across the news wires, there have just been 3 more expolsions at London Underground stations...no reports of injuries yet...

Scotland Yard says emergency services workers are responding to "incidents" at three London Underground subway stations. A Scotland Yard spokesperson told CNN that Warren Street, Shepherds Bush and Oval stations have been evacuated. The reports come two weeks to the day since bombs on three Underground trains in London and a double-decker bus killed 56 people including four bombers.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/07/21/london.tube/index.html

El Orans:
Scotland Yard says emergency services workers are responding to "incidents" at three London Underground subway stations. A Scotland Yard spokesperson told CNN that Warren Street, Shepherds Bush and Oval stations have been evacuated. The reports come two weeks to the day since bombs on three Underground trains in London and a double-decker bus killed 56 people including four bombers.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/07/21/london.tube/index.html

there has been another bus in hackney (east london) as well as the tubes.

skynews said a man with a rucksack tried to run away and the general public tried to grab him but he got away.

time we brought back hanging and beheading and puting the heads on spikes at the city entrance to deter others.

clive francis:
there has been another bus in hackney (east london) as well as the tubes.

skynews said a man with a rucksack tried to run away and the general public tried to grab him but he got away.

time we brought back hanging and beheading and puting the heads on spikes at the city entrance to deter others.

police this morning shot a suspected suicide bomber at stockwell park (one stop down from yesterdays bomb at the Oval)

hopefully this is a bomber at not just a muslim with a rucksack, or it could make life difficult in the UK.

I was in London yestarday and honestly speaking was really suprised reading in the media about panic in London nad so on - as there was no panic and Londoneers very quickle went back to their nromal routes. Except that most of the undeground was closed so I had to take a taxi to go to Heathrow which took us something like 3 hours....
Mania

I have been trying to get ahold of my family in the north for a while now and can't seem to touch base. They travel alot so I hope that is what is going on. The world is becoming a very scary place and I hope we all realize soon that we are stuck on this little blue planet together and like it or not we need to get along.

The problem is the entire world has tuned in and are afraid of who is going to be hit next. Even if they find and irraticate the person, people who did this there will be 100 more standing in line to take over the "cause". Sick, it is just sick. If only we could live in a world where race, religion and personnal choices didn't seem to matter as much as caring for our fellow man. It would be so much better. I don't think anyone has the answer unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom