Experiences with ODC - Split from Who to dive with on Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Regarding bio-schmios and to all you distrustful people:

First of all, if I indeed screwed up, do you really think I would be pissed off enough post such a message? Think.....

Second about bios, old threads and credibility. Maybe I should fill out a bio? Maybe I should make a webpage? It certainly made me trust Oahu Dive Center... The reason I replied to an old thread is so people who google Oahu and diving will find my post.

And to the driver who obviously also got engaged in this discussion: How could I be the rude one on that phone call????? And the fact that I called your wife is something you can thank the HIGLY PROFESSIONAL staff at Oahu Dive Center for. I didn't ask for it! And how could you think that the fact that you are not employed by Oahu Dive Center makes anything better? ODC probably expects you to give their customers good service, even if you are not their employee, don't you think? I'll conclude this paragraph with a quote from you that summarizes your service attitude: "I don't give a damn". The fact that ODC chooses to use people like you reflects on their level of professionalism too.

And lastly to all ODC fanboys out there: Even if you think ODC staff usually are very professional, how can you believe that my experience is so impossible? Frankly, I suspect that many of you are staff or close friends with ODC staff.

Luckily, I think my messages here have more credibiliy than you say. Most people are not dumb. If only a few people chose to not dive with ODC because of this, I am happy.

If the treatment they gave me is typical, then I feel sorry for the ones who choose to not believe me...

Regarding your lack of profile; one of the reasons we think your story is BS is because you don't risk anything yet you are only here looking for revenge. 10 days into your SB membership and you have contributed to no other conversation.
oily:
If only a few people chose not to dive with ODC because of this, I am happy.
You are not here to help other divers, you are here to hurt a dive business, and that is just wrong. You do not have to be religious to know the golden rule is a good one.

Anonymous threats and accusations are HIGHLY UN-PROFESSIONAL and what does that say regarding the credibility of your message. You ask us to think; I think if it was really you that screwed up and you chose to post this kind of message, you would remain anonymous; as you have!

If ODC or it's fans were as un-professional as you, they would have already leaked your name so we could all google you and then hurt you where you live and work! Imagine if we got in touch with people in your community and they said "ya, he's always causing crap like that."

For the record; I have never worked for, dove with or interacted with any ODC employee (to my knowledge).

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Split the off semi topic and off topic posts into their own thread. Please keep in mind everyone sees everything differently - Please Play Nice

Off topic, sorry . . .

Sherman-

Was that you I saw on Saturday morning at Tesoro down the hill from us - getting gas for the rubber ducky?

Wasn't sure if it was you, but was hard pressed to imagine someone else in the area towing an inflated zodiac around.

Dude get over it. You got to dive and had a great time. Stop bashing and start diving. It must be nice to be the only perfect person on the planet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom