Expedition Pacific Abyss-Tomorrow 4/15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EMTPDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Expedition Pacific Abyss, a really really awesome 2-hour special on deep diving in Truk Lagoon, will be playing on the science channel sometime tomorrow (4/15) I think in the evening. I don't get the science channel, but if someone does and would be willing to record the show, perhaps put it on DVD, I'd pay you!

Thanks, I've got it set to record on the DVR.
I need to hook up my DVD recorder and if all goes well I'll be happy to send you a copy. PM me w/ your info.:D

Thanks, I've got it set to record on the DVR.
I need to hook up my DVD recorder and if all goes well I'll be happy to send you a copy. PM me w/ your info.:D

I want one....I'll give you a virgin DVD platter in exchange for the show.

Well, I've got the show on two DVR's, but my recorder is not working :shocked2:
If I can find an alternate I'll let you know.
Stupid recorder...

Last edited:
Okay, I take it back....I have seen it before but thought it was a different show...I didn't really like it....thought it was too overly dramatic for no reason....some good diving sequences and if you turned the volume down it would have been good....just something about the divers sorta rubbed me the wrong way.

Okay, I take it back....I have seen it before but thought it was a different show...I didn't really like it....thought it was too overly dramatic for no reason....some good diving sequences and if you turned the volume down it would have been good....just something about the divers sorta rubbed me the wrong way.

Yeah, I've got to agree that the 3 scientist divers were pretty dorky, especially the one diving in the denim shirt and khaki shorts... I'm sure that's great saltwater exposure protection... very professional looking:lotsalove:

It's also pretty lame to show cave and wreck penetration footage w/ no guideline, single tank, single reg, recreational gear, and no mention of how perilous this activity can be w/ out proper training & equipment, blah, blah...

There is however quite a bit of cool underwater footage offering some redemption for this documentary.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom