Expedition Deep Blue - Needs you!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CarlBrooke

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello fellow divers.

Want to see a great new web series about scuba diving? From the producers of "Travelers In Paradise" we bring you "Expedition Deep Blue". (EDB)

EDB is a new web series about diving around the world with a goal to bring the beauty of the seas to a new audience with the hopes that they will begin to care about the worlds oceans. All episodes will be put online for free for you to enjoy. No DVDs to buy no searching to find where it might air so you can see it. Free 24/7/365.

To do this we do need your help. We have a "Kickstarter" fundraiser started see - Expedition Deep Blue - a portal to the undersea world by Carl Brooke ? Kickstarter

Check out the video, look through the swag items and and get involved. If you want to see regular episodes then help us get started.

You have an opportunity here to be part of the cure and not the disease. We must motivate folks to take better care of the oceans. Cousteau once said that "people protect what they love". They cannot love the oceans, Reefs and fishes if they never see them. We will continue to bring the beauty of the worlds oceans to the public with the knowledge that they will learn to love it as we all do.

We need your help. Please take the time to just check it out. Thanks!

Got yours, Carl. Good to see this. I've also put the 45 episodes of my cable TV show ("Munching and Mating in the Macrocystis" (about kelp forest critters and ecology) on my YouTube channel since my goal is the same as yours, to gain additional exposure to the general public about marine life and conservation issues as well as the thrill of diving, especially to non-divers. Wish you all the best in this endeavor... the more of us out there telling the story, the better.

Thanks Bill, I am a fan of your work. I cant say I watched them all. But I have watched some. You have great technical knowledge and we hope that we might get you involved in our project. We need all the direction we can get.

Can you do the kickstarter thing and would you ask your associates to do the same? We need to get this funded to get started. Even just $20 bucks will make a big difference.

Back
Top Bottom