Expect everything.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oh, i read what karen had to say on fb but didn't realize you were the teammate - congrats!

Great Job!

Congratulations Kate!! So glad we hooked up for the class....yay for us!! We made a great team, supported each other through it, learned alot and even managed to have some fun. I know I had an awesome experience in the class.

Thank you for also being a rocking classmate and cave dive buddy!! Ocean diving and cave diving in the same trip...now that was awesome!!

Hope do do more diving together in the future.

Karen

Congrats Kate! Well done! Yours is an inspirational story of how you didn't let ego block the way of moving forward on this incredible training path & into our amazing global community! It was great to finally meet you in Mexico, hear your progress with the class and join the victorious post class celebration!

Cheers to Doug for his patient contributions, to Gideon whom I know is awesome, to all your practice buddies/mentors, to Elvis for starting this thread and last but not least a well earned congrats again to Karen :)!

Congrads Kate, Where your at now i bet it was an easy and fun relaxed class :)

Kate: Congratulations, a significant achievement.

If you're the Kate I believe you are, we dove together in Sulawesi with Kamala's group in Nov. 2010. If not, congrats anyway.

Harry

Congratulations! Major resolve on your part, and I'll second that Gideon can help make amazing things happen and is just an all around good guy!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom