EXD Backplate and Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

greatwolf:
Pao, you'll never know, I might take you on that offer(kasama ba DM fees doon? just kidding bro. Well, I won't find out if I don't ask di ba?...eyebrow)

on DM fees sure. waived. but so far the DM fees are waived on DOR events...... so far....eyebrow

greatwolf:
...pati pambababae natutunan ko na, kay Koya Caloy..:laughing:

hmmmmmm ....

greatwolf:
...pati pambababae natutunan ko na, kay Koya Caloy..:laughing:

anak ng pating! that's not true!!!!! mabait po lamang......

Magingat ka baka mahuli ka ng commander mo, eto pag nahuli ka:reaper:

Pagdating mo punta tayo timog ha...ilan gusto mo?!:browsmile teka makontak nga din si jonix, maraming alam na club kasi yan sa bandang cainta...d raw uso damit dun!:D

ishbaby:
jeez chip, makes me wanna sell my Oceanic Isla already. I hate you. (lol) Im already designing my own rig in my mind. Black and lavender highlights , hed kandi art on the wing, my nick name stitched on the straps in white and lavender. OK . . . stop dreaming. hehe.
DO IT GIRL! what you waiting for?

from what i can surmise of the photos of you here you'd look pretty hot in a bp/w (at hindi koya come-on yun ha)

Jag

ishbaby:
jeez chip, makes me wanna sell my Oceanic Isla already. I hate you. (lol) Im already designing my own rig in my mind. Black and lavender highlights , hed kandi art on the wing, my nick name stitched on the straps in white and lavender. OK . . . stop dreaming. hehe.
wow, can't wait to see you on MTV - Pimp my bcd. Don't forget THOSE SPINNIN' WHEELS! :)

ishbaby:

you want orig hed kandi art? robert brooks the designer of all those hed kandi babes is a bud of mine:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom