EXD Backplate and Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dear Mr. Axua,

I will be receiving my pay check on December 9th. I will then proceed to cash it and can leave it wherever you see fit. Please advise me of your choice. Thank you for your kind patience and I look forward to being in contact with you.

Love from the Bottom of Stevie's Heart,

Chip104

ps attached is a picture of my recent addition to your former BP/W. It's no pimped out jeepney with the mudflaps or a yosemite sam with blazing guns, but it will surely keep my shoulders snug.

My Pet Taz
Taz.JPG

on behalf of Mr. Axua

you may leave the envelope in my mailbox.

Most Sincerly Awaiting your mail.

paolo

chip104:
Dear Mr. Axua,

I will be receiving my pay check on December 9th. I will then proceed to cash it and can leave it wherever you see fit. Please advise me of your choice. Thank you for your kind patience and I look forward to being in contact with you.

Chip104

paolov:
on behalf of Mr. Axua

you may leave the envelope in my mailbox.

Most Sincerly Awaiting your mail.

paolo

TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC:
Please be informed that Mr. Paolov is not connected with Mr. Axua. All transactions made with him are considered void. The public is adviced to transact directly with Mr. Axua. Somewhere in this forum is a picture of the man!!!

chip104:
Dear Mr. Axua,

Chip104

ps attached is a picture of my recent addition to your former BP/W. It's no pimped out jeepney with the mudflaps or a yosemite sam with blazing guns, but it will surely keep my shoulders snug.

Dear Chip and Stevie,
It is nice to see that you have customize the rig to your liking. We would like to invite you to be featured in our new show with MTV, 'Pimp my BP'.
Please just give me a text on where you want to meet when the mullah has arrived!
thank you
Axua

Axua:
TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC:
Please be informed that Mr. Paolov is Somewhere in this forum is a picture of the man!!!

see my avatar

hehehhe

Dear Mr. Axua,

Thank you for your quick response! If not for your promptness, I may have mistakenly left the money in Mr. PaoloV's mailbox - which would be very embarassing on my part! Shame on this Mr. PaoloV!

I would be honored to be featured on this "Pimp my BP" show. I will begin to acquire more bling bling to make myself look extra homie G yo yo west side represent. I will follow your advice and give you a text when the time comes. I wish you all the best in your current endeavours.

Sincerely yours,

Chip104

Axua:
Dear Chip and Stevie,
It is nice to see that you have customize the rig to your liking. We would like to invite you to be featured in our new show with MTV, 'Pimp my BP'.
Please just give me a text on where you want to meet when the mullah has arrived!
thank you
Axua

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom