Excellent customer service!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cb5150

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Earlier this year I purchased a Mako AR15 GoPro handle and two Mako 890 lumen lights. On a recent trip to Cozumel one of the lights wouldn't turn off underwater and I noticed it had flooded.

I called Mako when I returned back home and they asked that I send the light to them for inspection and assured me that they would resolve my problem.

A few days later I received a call from Mako who told me that could not identify if it was a defective light or if I had caused it to flood. Regardless, they wanted me to know that Mako would be immediately shipping me a new light. The new light arrived a couple of days later.

Thanks Mako! You have a loyal customer!

By the way, this is a great little, inexpensive set up. The platform is very stable and the lights are perfect with no hot spots.

That is good to hear. I am considering a Mako wetsuit, light, gloves etc. I am huge on customer service. Thanks for the post.

Have you happened to use the 680 Lumen Mako light as well?

That is good news cb5150. I have the exact same setup for my GoPro.

That is good to hear. I am considering a Mako wetsuit, light, gloves etc. I am huge on customer service. Thanks for the post.

Have you happened to use the 680 Lumen Mako light as well?

I have not, sorry.

Mako is first rate! I have their spearguns, gopro and numerous other items. Grest customer service. Now if they would get the board shorts in my size?? LOL

Mako is first rate! I have their spearguns, gopro and numerous other items. Grest customer service. Now if they would get the board shorts in my size?? LOL

Thanks! We only stock 30, 32 and 34 " Board shorts right now.. I'm hoping the "GREST" is a hybrid of "great" and "best"..
:D

MBS-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom