Suggestion Excel spreadsheet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RIDIVER501:
Was wondering if the SB gods could add the ability to upload excel spread sheets as a file option?

Perhaps I'm being a bit more blonde than usual, but what would be the purpose of this?

Just wondering,

We have issues with viruses as it is... :D But Tech Admin and I will discuss throwing the switch for this.

As Sub asked though... is this for a mix or deco prog?

One is a spread sheet for figuring out your SAC rate and then applying that sac rate to tank size, fill pressure and depth of dive to give a rough estimate of how long yout gas supply wll last.
the other is a Nitrox calc spread sheet that.
shows max op depth for a given mix, and what your EAD and dose look like at various depths in increments of 10' to assist in dive planning.

I also have spread sheets that can do cost anaylsis. for example I have a spread sheet that breaks down the per cost dive of a drysuit vs wet suit based on each's average life span, where you can vary the cost of the suit and the amount of dives you plan to make to she which suit is more cost effective for you to think about purchasing.

For instructors I have made a spread sheet that help keep track of your scuba expenses through out the year to help with getting organized for tax time. etc

that is why I asked if spreadsheets can be added as a valid file for transfer.

If it is too high risk for viruses I understand. Those interested in getting any of my spreadsheets can do so through other channels

Sorry, we actually had added xls support but that post was lost in the great db crash of 2004 :wink:

XLS should be supported with a max file size of 204800

Tech Admin:
Sorry, we actually had added xls support but that post was lost in the great db crash of 2004 :wink:

XLS should be supported with a max file size of 204800
roger that
thanks

I am a new instuctor and would be interested in getting some of these spreadsheets. Especially the one for tracking expenses. Thanks for all the hard work the went into these.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom