Exceed Wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a Tripple-L wet suit 7mm off the rack. Have only used it for snorkeling in the Puget Sound. Water temp around 50 degrees I was plenty warm. The zippers all work fine ie sleeves and legs. I think if I had it to do over the 20 to 30 dollars more would have been worth it as mine is a little long. Must be made for someone over 6 ft. I'm 5'10" I weigh 195 lbs and wear an xxlarge heard they run small and they do mine fit great other then a little long. I have attached hood and I think the front zipper could use a little more sealing flap up near the neck area. The price is great and the suit is ok check it out.

re: Triple-L wetsuits - I've had 2 personally, and bought another 5 or 6 for friends. They make good quality merchandise, no frills, and very utilitarian, but well stitched and the neoprene held up well on mine for about 75 dives before I switched to a dry suit - it is still quite good though (although the zipper was destroyed by the airline on my last trip, so I had to replace it with velcro instead... but still works fine.)

If you need an inexpensive suit they are hard to beat...

Aloha, Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom