Exceed Wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have one and really like it. I have only used it on about 10 dives though so I cannot not tell you much about how long they last. I think these wetsuits are more aimed toward the surfing market but some dive shops carry them.

No, these are called Exceed. They only make a handful of styles, although more are coming in the next few months. I just bought one online today. They only come in shorty and 3 mm.

I just wasn't sure about the fit-if they ran big or not.

Anyone have experience with TRIPLE-L (or Scuba-L) wetsuits? They make standard and custom-fit (tailored) suits in regular neoprene and something called "Hyperstretch", but they only sell on-line and I'm cautious about buying a pig in a poke, y'know? But the pricing is extremely attractive...

avpro4:
Anyone have experience with TRIPLE-L (or Scuba-L) wetsuits? They make standard and custom-fit (tailored) suits in regular neoprene and something called "Hyperstretch", but they only sell on-line and I'm cautious about buying a pig in a poke, y'know? But the pricing is extremely attractive...

No experience with the wetsuits there but I have bought some gear bags from them. I was really satisfied cannot beat them for the price.

ScubaMickey,

I am in S. Florida where Exceed wetsuits are based. I am a divemaster and happened to run into one of the owners (off topic: they are pretty crazy - check out the website and you will know what I mean). They gave me a suit to try out and wear on the boat as I always have people asking me what equipment I use. It is a good marketing strategy so if any other new companies out there want me to try some stuff out I would be happy to. :07:

I have to say that this is one of the most comfortable suits I have worn. The neoprene is very soft and extremely stretchy. It is nice to have a suit that is not just a plain black color. These suits have some attitude which I have been seeking. I definately recommend the suit.

The suit size ran the same as others that I own. This one is more forgiving though as it is so stretchy.

Hope this helps.

I used it as a utility suit while shooting "The Cave". It was in the water 6-10 hours every day for three months, colors faded (the pool water was really nasty), but it held together and was very comfortable.
Ihad the 5-4-3mm model.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom