Everyone say HAPPY BDAY to

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skeet:
She could have been the instagater of Alans dance program to divert attention off her. lol froglady

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm thinking she's one smart dame, getting outta that one. Happy Birthday, Theresa. It was great meeting you and Ed, hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow.

Foo

Happy B-day Froglady...have a wonderful day.. :hb2:

You know she hasn't been on the board since we all met at Joe's last Sat..maybe we scared her off. I hope not...We're harmless...really. :eyebrow:

Were is Froglady??????

Lukiedukie:
I am a day early. Sorry but lets the party started early. Happy B'day on 2/11/05.

Hi Lukiedukie, Better a day early, then a day late and a dollar short.

Lukiedukie and everyone else who wished me a Happy Birthday. It was an all round great day!

Froglady:
Hi Lukiedukie, Better a day early, then a day late and a dollar short.

Lukiedukie and everyone else who wished me a Happy Birthday. It was an all round great day!

She lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do hope it was a great day.

skeet:
So how old are you now and did you have to dance in a chair also?

I'm 44 years old, I'm 44 years old, I'm forty-four years old, I'm 44 years old! :dazzler1:
No, I didn't get the pleasure Texdiveguy got to do a chair dance. The only dancing I did was to work, to home, to dinner, then to bed! Maybe next year I'll got to chair dance. Something to lookforward to.:wink: :wink:

Dee:
Dang.....If we'd known about this Sat, Alan could have had a dance partner!

Are you crazy?? :wink: Or did you think I was?? Tell all of you my birthday was coming?? :crafty: Look what you did to poor Alan! But on the other hand, I think Alan really enjoyed dancing solo! :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom