Ever used one ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JMBL

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Deco table.png

Like the idea and the design a lot. Heard of it for a long time, but never came across a real one, although I started diving when computers weren't no so common.

Anyone used one around here ? Please, let us know.

I have seen the Farallon one, but I have never seen that one.

Looks like a competitor to the Bend-O-Matic

1701305100093.png
SOS Automatic Decompression Meter

View attachment 813096

Like the idea and the design a lot. Heard of it for a long time, but never came across a real one, although I started diving when computers weren't no so common.

Anyone used one around here ? Please, let us know.
Is that a tabulating device or is it an actual meter, like the Bend-o-matic? It kind of looks like you dial in the depth and time and it tells you the deco.

As far as I know (never had one close at hand) It's nothing like the Bend-o-matic, it's just a "smart" diving table : once you've selected depth and time (left side of the bottom line), you've got an easy reading of the required deco stops (right side of the bottom line ; starting as deep as 12m, the last digit on the right tells the total deco time). Hope I was clear enough.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom