Ever heard of Monterey Bay custom drysuits???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just picked up a Monterey Bay Drysuit Systems drysuit at a garage sale for $40.00 !! It's in great shape, but I have no idea how old it is... I found the same problem searching on the web. Apparantly, Otter Bay enveloped the co. some time ago, but I don't know when...

congrats!!!!!!!!! for $227.00 you got a hell of a deal. otter bay wet suits have been around as long as i've been diving the monterey area. cricket and rick really make some great suits. they are a small company and take personal pride in the suits that they produce. you will be happy with your purchase. happy diving, you really otter be diving an otter. ken

wow guys, hadn't realized this thread picked up again. Anyway, I received the drysuit in great condition, but it was a little too tall for me. The person selling it to me had said 5'10 to 6', and since I'm 5'10.5 I thought I'd be fine. But it looked more like 6' was the proper height, so I put it back up on ebay and ended up breaking even in the sale, so no worries. And thanks again for the responses guys.

Austin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom