Euro Dive Centres: How will you deal with the 'M26' rule from August?

How will you deal with the 'M26' rule from August?

• We will only fill Nitrox into tanks with M26 fittings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We will fill tanks where the customer has an M26 adapter.

• We will ignore the new regulations unless they are being strictly enforced.

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • We will fill M26, M25, INT or whatever with Nitrox.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Something else...

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

^ More like:

"Sounds like the government is telling us that it knows better than we do what we need to do for our own safety."

Hello from over the water.this m26 thread is a waste of time .my dive shop will fill both size threads as long as its O2 clean .As someone has said we DONT care and wont use it.By the way a M26 to old din fitting came out at the same time.I spoke to the H.S.E. and asked them why ,All i was told is ,its to bring us in line with the E.U. ?????

Ignore, it's VERY unlikely that this will be enforced,just like that black band on the neck of airtanks.

This whole new "law" came to be for indusrtial transport and gass handling.
Just to prevent(hospitals)wrong gass connections,like switching O2 and N2O2.
But since we (divers)use the same gasses,we are included in this "law"by reason of burocratic ignorance.It's the same problem we have/had with the fact that all commercial divers should have a recompression chamber on site.Scuba instructors ARE commercial diver under this "law",so I would have to buy and be able to operate a recompressioncamber.:confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom