Erika Who???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CajunDiva

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We made a mad dash down to Key Largo when a free week popped up. Always love a chance to get in some diving! And we couldn't wait to check out Rainbow Reef's new location. It was sad driving by and not seeing their cute little kiosk in front of the Marriott...but then we drove up to the new location - wow! They are still in the process of making upgrades to the building, but operations are already phenomenal and organized. Check in was a dream and we were on the boat and ready to go diving.

Once on the boat, it was the same old Rainbow Reef - safe, efficient and FUN! For the first time, I left my camera behind and just enjoyed the diving. Wouldn't you know...a reef shark came out to play. We were face to face..and I've got no pictures to prove it[emoji13]

We'll be taking a day or two off due to weather, but my batteries are charging and I will be prepared the rest of the week [emoji102]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Is this an additional location, or did they exit their location at the end of the Courtyard Marriott parking lot? That would be a factor to consider. When I went, I did 2 boat trips per day; tended to have around 40 minutes to an hour in-between, & used that to grab lunch at the room.

Richard.

Richard: That would still not be a problem. We often do the same thing, use that 40 min to hour turnaround to grab a quick bite. They are now located just down from the old location--- where Horizon Divers was headquartered. The facility has been refurbished, the dock rebuilt and all the boats are tied up there, so it's a 1 minute walk over to the service station if you want to pick up lunch.

The only difference is that now they are located BEHIND the Marriott instead of in front...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom