Equipment in China

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've seen Gucci bags and Rolex watches for $20. Looked quite real. ?

LOL. Buddy of mine went to China and brought me back one of those Rolexes. Thought I was hot stuff till it stopped working a week later. Bummer.

Guess it could have been worse, he could have brought me back a new reg or BC.

LOL. Buddy of mine went to China and brought me back one of those Rolexes. Thought I was hot stuff till it stopped working a week later. Bummer.

Guess it could have been worse, he could have brought me back a new reg or BC.

If you go to malaysia or singapore and get a quality rolex knock off for about 150 bucks, they use quality swiss movements,water tight case too. LOL. :eyebrow: And I am serious too

If you go to malaysia or singapore and get a quality rolex knock off for about 150 bucks, they use quality swiss movements,water tight case too. LOL. :eyebrow: And I am serious too

when hubby was in PG last year 2 watches looked the same but had different prices.

when he asked he was told the more expensive ones were made in singapore and the cheaper ones were chinese rubbish (peddlars words)...made hubby laugh

the guys in his group would take the watches for a dive before they paid for them - 8 watches and not one flooded

when hubby was in PG last year 2 watches looked the same but had different prices.

when he asked he was told the more expensive ones were made in singapore and the cheaper ones were chinese rubbish (peddlars words)...made hubby laugh

the guys in his group would take the watches for a dive before they paid for them - 8 watches and not one flooded

There are good deals to be had on knock off, you can even find quality ones, :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom