Equipment For OW Cert.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nes999

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
They told me i needed fins,mask, and a snorkel. Is their a specfic fin i should get or should i get the cheapest and work with that?

as for the snorkel i have no plans for snorkeling ever so i was just going to get the cheapest.

i was going to get a the atomic frameless mask since everyone i talked to raved about this mask

The Atomic Frameless is a great mask, but if it doesn't fit your face the way it should, get one that does. As for the snorkel, thats about what I did. For the fins, though, there's quite a few things that you need to consider. Most important thing to consider is comfort. Get something that fits your feet. Your fins are something that you will be diving with for years. So they're an investment. Ask your LDS to find you something that fits your feet and the type of diving you will be doing.

i got medium feet id think, im 12 or 13 depending on the shoe maker.

That's about the same as me. My personal fins are a set of Tusa Imprex Tri-Ex fins, and I love them. But I went through looking at five or six sets of fins before I was sold on those. Like I said, just go to your LDS and ask about fins.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom