Epcot Dive Quest 2nd Week of August

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FFhamilton87

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I will be in the Orlando area between 8/6 and 8/13 looking to get 12 people together to go to Dive Quest to get the 12 for 1000$ discount, if anyone would be interested in getting together during that week let me know!

175$ per person without discount, and you can do the math on 12 people 1000$ total ;-)

We are interested and we live 120 miles south of Orlando...........Keep us posted please!! As of now, we could make it on any of those days. Must one buy a park admission on top of the dive fee?

I have 2 down but don't u need to purchase in advance? I can only do weekends.

If it is on the 7th, I am definitely interested. My two kids are suppose to be getting certified in the middle of June. Assuming that happens, they are also interested in going.

alright, well anyone interested in doing the dive, send me a pm with when you are available during that week, and how many people you have to bring. I will wait a couple weeks and see what kind of response and see if I will call Disney to talk directly to them, and get back to everyone!

Alright, after speaking with Disney yesterday, I was told that the promotion for 12/1000 is now over. They never gave me an ETA of when it would be over, but will still be interested in doing the dive, so if you would still be interested please let me know and will see what we can get accomplished!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom