enjoyed saturday at the comal!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donnad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
doyal and i met up with Jay and his SMART buddies, and AWAP was there too. we met up at 10:30am. the weather was beautiful. we did several passes down the river. i was worried if it would be too cold for me. it wasn't. the river was very calm. due to recent rains there were a lot of suspended particles in the water, making visibility not quite was it usually is they say. but i enjoyed it.......something different.........a chance to dive........meet people,etc. and i was quite happy with the performance of my new reg. easy breathing, no freeflowing at the surface, very comfortable in the mouth........no problems. enjoyed the company and the awesome weather. we ate lunch in the afternoon at Pat's. good burger, good sweet potato fries! then three hour drive to get back home. that's the only bummer part, that its kinda far for us.........which it were closer. anyhoo.........thanks again jay, and friends (i don't think i remember all the names correctly.........sorry!) all really nice people and enjoyed diving with you guys!

Yes we did have a blast, couldn't have asked for better weather but alas the recent rain did muck up the visibility. It was me Jim, Richard, Russell, and Justin by the way...
JasRichJim.JPG

donnad.JPG

Doyle.JPG

Group_3.jpg

Htowners1.JPG

Crawdwd_2.JPG

Crawdad_3.JPG

Red_Ear.JPG

Sleeping.JPG

Back
Top Bottom