End of Summer Labor Day Bash/Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmmm!:blinking:

Can't believe I just saw this thread. Sounds like a great deal, I might have to drive out and join one of the deep wreck dives.
Have never dived the Duane, and my 1 dive on the Spiegel Grove wasn't nearly enough!

Hmmmm!:blinking:

Can't believe I just saw this thread. Sounds like a great deal, I might have to drive out and join one of the deep wreck dives.
Have never dived the Duane, and my 1 dive on the Spiegel Grove wasn't nearly enough!

Anyone who is coming and would like to try one of these out is more than welcome.
With one of these you can see the whole wreck in one dive.:eyebrow:
Pegasus Thruster - Underwater Scuba Diver Propulsion Vehicle (DPV)

They are also giving everyone the chance to buy one at a very low cost for the next few weeks.

(No sales people will be there this weekend. If your interested you can pick up a card and you will have the direct access to the owner of this product. That way he will know you were at the Labor Day Bash)

Can I get in on just the first half (Duane and Bibb) of Saturday morning wreck dives? And, maybe the Friday night dive?

Can I get in on just the first half (Duane and Bibb) of Saturday morning wreck dives? And, maybe the Friday night dive?

You can do just 2 dives but the boat will not be coming back in until 4:30p So you would have to sit out the other two dives. Boat leaves at 8:30a and returns at 4:30p

You can do just 2 dives but the boat will not be coming back in until 4:30p So you would have to sit out the other two dives. Boat leaves at 8:30a and returns at 4:30p

Unfortunately, I have other commitments and can't stay until 4. Otherwise, I would do the afternoon dives as well. Is the Friday nite dive full?

Update- I called down yesterday, the 4 dives on Sunday are now split up into 2... So I'm headed out for the afternoon wreck dive, which will be the Duane and the Speigel Grove! :D :D For $40! I'm excited! :D

Last I heard there were still spaces available, so call now and reserve your spot. This is a phenomenal deal!

Anyone else going out Sunday afternoon?

Darn, if you snooze you lose...I waited until this afternoon to try to book the shallow dives for Sunday afternoon and they are FULL!!! I really want to dive shallow and not wrecks but they do have room on the wreck trips, call them Sunday morning!!! Oh well...so I'm diving with Conch Republic in the afternoon instead. Didn't want to have to get up at the crack of dawn to drive down for a morning trip. From what the woman at Slate's said, it sounds like y'all are having a lot of fun this weekend!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom