End of season get together FRP?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Land Locked

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Anyone up for a group event this next weekend Nov 2-4 for the official or "un-official"
closing of FRP for the year? I might even be convinced to do some cooking and some DJ'ing for the weekend.....:dork2:

Count me in, I'm good for either day!

I'm in! Batten down the hatches! :D

Sorry, Gear stored for winter.. Plus I'd probally freeze my bum off

Sorry, Gear stored for winter.. Plus I'd probally freeze my bum off

I forgot to mention, you don't have to dive! Come out and eat drink and be merry.

Time for friends to get together and discuss scuba, what we have done this year and
what we are planning for the future. If you get cold just park your chair by the fire.

Instead of Brats like last year, I'm thinking of cooking some of my western style
chili, and Julie I will do up a pot of vegy style!

Well I guess I could be coerced to dive this weekend. Jennifer, would you like to dive the doubles?

Let me know what day.

Well I guess I could be coerced to dive this weekend. Jennifer, would you like to dive the doubles?

Let me know what day.

Would I??

Would I?????

:jump: :jump: :jump:

Wish I could. I am putting together a little dive for the Evansville Scuba Club at Pennyroyal. It's Pennyroyal's last weekend before going to their winter schedule. Looks like 4 of us so far. You guys & gals have fun!

Jennifer,... I'm just going to have to meet up with you some day, we get in a few dives together & give the guys heck!

Back
Top Bottom