Empty Conch calendar for the next 2 weeks!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

golfcart

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed there are no dives listed on the Conch's calendar for the next two weeks? Anyone up for diving this weekend or beyond :06: Unfortunately I am still breathing air for another 10 days and then taking the Nitrox course. Would like to get a few more dives under my belt before then. I am up for anything from Palm beach to Ft Lauderdale!

I'm sure something will pop up soon... This weekend there are a few taking their Rescue class, and some have students. I'm diving tomorrow in Jupiter, but it's probably a little late notice for you...

well, Jeandiver, Simbrooks, Scubafool and I are going to Ginnie this weekend, just
didn't put it on the calendar.

and the guys over in the panhandle are planning a dive too, i think

Island Ventures is hopping out this weekend. I think Mike is out for his season opener.
Ooops...thats on the 5th.

well, blame it on Simon. i TOLD him to put our trip in the calendar...

but nnnoooooooooooo....

he's too busy making lawyer jokes

I cant work it!. :D Only a parent really gets that one. I really havnt got the hang of it though.

Great feature. :wink:

We have a "Trips-n-Happenings" forum :) I know that the Ginnie Springs dive H2Andy/Simbrooks & co are doing is an active topic here. There are also active tops on diving the panhandle this weekend, next weekend and the weekend of the 27th in this forum as well :)

Its a pain to post plans in 50 different places, especially when plans change(this weekends panhandle dive was going to mostly focus on Morrison Spring - which got flooded so we're diving Vortex now). An open thread is easier to keep current.

The calender has uses - large events that aren't likely to have a major change in plans, vacations that you had to get reservations on certain dates, ect...

Keeping all your normal weekend dive plans on the calender can become a PITA though...

My $0.02

H2Andy:
well, blame it on Simon. i TOLD him to put our trip in the calendar...

but nnnoooooooooooo....

he's too busy making lawyer jokes

You mean there are MORE?

Weather permitting, I'm up for a beach dive this weekend, Chris. Let me know!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom