Eldest child just did bubble maker class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wet-willie:
Very nice. I am sure you are quite proud. Pretty soon she will be ready for Cozumel or Ginnie Springs.

Willie

A regular FISH....she was having FUN!!!

HEHEHEHE- Sounds like me and Heather.
Austin has new gear, hand me down gear and lots of extras.

Austin had the best time snorkeling in Cozumel.
Then again the power snorkeling with regulators was even better.

Now we just need a sticker for her Nitrox tank-
My daddy’s a cave diver!

Andrew

There's a point in the clip where Courtney spots something and retrieves it off the bottom of the pool. It was her first piece of sunken treasure, an earring! She could be the next Mel Fischer!

She was a joy to dive with.

WunderDuck:
There's a point in the clip where Courtney spots something and retrieves it off the bottom of the pool. It was her first piece of sunken treasure, an earring! She could be the next Mel Fischer!

She was a joy to dive with.

:30 into the video when she thumbs it

Rick,

I just showed Courtney's video to my granddaughter who will be 8 on Monday. She was quite excited about. Her 7 year old sister, said, 'I wish I was turning 8.'

Willie

Courtney just finished her Jr. OW today, hats off to Mark and Debraw, (and the rest of the SIS crew that was there) they were very patient and attuned to her extra needs as a child.

for taking my oldest (9) Courtney on her frist dip into water breathing compressed air. They where very attentive and patient:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very interesting!

Congrats to Courtney!

May I suggest that you check out my post on the Great Lakes Wrecking crew/Indy Dive Girl--under Sam Miller, about my son SAM IV who began a little earlier in life and where diving has led him --It has been an adventure!

good luck and best to Courtney in her new life of underwater adventure,

Cheers from California --where it all began,

SDM

Can I be your son? You give out great hand-me-downs!

I can't wait till Natalie is old enough. Still seven years or so to go but she does assist me in equipment setup from time to time in the way that only a 2 1/2 YO can. This past weekend she helped me replace the harness on my backplate. :)

My oldest daughter (26) just signed up for her OW class at ScubaToys, today. Her husband dives and so does our other daughter (20), so we're delighted that all of us will be divers soon! Will make for some great family vacations, oh yeah!!! Doesn't matter how old they are, you'll always be proud of them, and excited when they join in your interests. Of course, as has been stated, it is definitely more expensive (her dad footed the certification class bill already!) but it's worth it. Yall have fun and be safe!

Back
Top Bottom