Eldest child just did bubble maker class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great vid! So neat that the instructor Incorporated the "egg race" to make it even more fun for young divers! Congrats on adding a new diver to our ranks!!!

Jay

She did fantastic! Well done, Courtney! :D

Timeliner:
PETA is after me already for diving with a Pony and trying to rent
a donkey to haul my gear. I don't want to have the Child Advocasy Groups on my trail as well.

But... I think your on the right track ! :wink:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Congrats, I am looking forward to my son turning 8 in May, while he can freedive with me to 20 feet, he can stay longer! the kid loves to snorkel and cant wait to get his hands on some dive gear! and I dig the thought of Cheap Child Labor.............

That Rocks! My son is just starting Scuba Rangers...I am so excited...probably more than he is! I have decided to sell one of my Kidneys on ebay for extra money to buy his gear. :wink:

I love the OxyCheq Wing and backplate! That is so cute!!! Courtney did great! :D

After she gets her OW cert I'll move her over to a custom length long hose.

I took her browsing gear to teach her what all was out there, beyond my teachings, she just doesn't like the way the jackets look anyway....

Some of the gear was in my stock so I just gave it to her, custom steel backplate, it was in my stock and way too small, it will give her room to grow, Mach V wing (OMG that thing is the bomb) standard harness with standard walmart SS steak chop off knife, DS4/XTX 50 reg 50 CF tank.

After the session I asked her if she was ready to quit and just give me the gear.. no dice

She wants a drysuit and HP80 steel tank, I told her to get a job.

Wait until you see her in the set of double 40's Rick has planned :)

loosebits:
Wait until you see her in the set of double 40's Rick has planned :)

Nah he's kidding I have no plans to put her on 40's.... more like LP 45's... no I'm just kidding :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom