Eldest child just did bubble maker class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FIXXERVI6

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Props to Mark and Debra (Wunderducks) out of SIS for taking my oldest (9) Courtney on her frist dip into water breathing compressed air.

They where very attentive and patient, in very little time she started zipping about, so, unfortunetly for me I'll become this much poorer in the future!

If I can find my firewire cable I'll have a few minutes of vid up at some point.

Awesome to hear! Wish I could have been there today. We had a funeral in Oklahoma today so I couldn't make the pool session. Courtney is on top of things, very mature for her age. Nothing like grooming the next generation of divers!

FIXXERVI6:
Props to Mark and Debra (Wunderducks) out of SIS for taking my oldest (9) Courtney on her frist dip into water breathing compressed air.
Congrats to you and your 9 yo. That must be pretty exciting. I can hardly wait until some of my grandchildren are old enough. I have one that will be 8 on 2-5 and she loves the water.

Looking forward to the video.

Willie

Cool Rick ! That's really great. I took 2 of my grandkids ( age 10 and 13) one at a time out for a little shallow follow the shore dive last Summer at Lake Broken Bow and like you it appears that soon I'm going to be much poorer because of it $$$

But hey... I'll have somebody to tote some of the gear for the old man :wink:

Timeliner:
Cool Rick ! That's really great. I took 2 of my grandkids ( age 10 and 13) one at a time out for a little shallow follow the shore dive last Summer at Lake Broken Bow and like you it appears that soon I'm going to be much poorer because of it $$$

But hey... I'll have somebody to tote some of the gear for the old man :wink:

I'm thinking getting my gear cleaned up after the dives for cheap, child labor.

FIXXERVI6:
I'm thinking getting my gear cleaned up after the dives for cheap, child labor.

PETA is after me already for diving with a Pony and trying to rent
a donkey to haul my gear. I don't want to have the Child Advocasy Groups on my trail as well.

But... I think your on the right track ! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom