Eighteen-hour layover at Haneda ... what to do?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wrong airport! I'm over in Narita! If it's that close, and with the subways so well run, go in and enjoy!

Thank you so much, Ad & Pascal!!!

Back in the USA now, getting caught up with details and still in that post-trip depression stage where I look at next-trip options (maybe Alor and Belongas Bay) to keep my spirits up! But I had to post here again to thank you, Ad, and diver friend Pascal, for the really wonderful night out in Tokyo. We've told many people about it, and we think of it as a real highlight of our trip! It's always great when you get home to recall your connections to people on the other side of the world. Colorado might not be in your regular travel route, but you're certainly welcome if for some crazy reason you end up here!Happy diving there, and here's to hoping that we meet again! (That's Ad, left, and Pascal, in the photo.) Ad & Pascal.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom