Egypt & some UK Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The wreck at Hurghada looks really amazing. I would really like to visit some day. Even your UK photos look outstanding; I would have thought the UK would have a bit less wildlife than Egypt.

The wreck at Hurghada looks really amazing. I would really like to visit some day. Even your UK photos look outstanding; I would have thought the UK would have a bit less wildlife than Egypt.

Thanks - It's a stunning Wreck, one of my faves - Ghiannas D. The UK certainly isn't the Red Sea, but there's still stuff to keep me amused. Most divers who live here often overlook our waters, but some of my favourite dives sites are over here.

It's a dogfish? I thought it's a cat shark (Scyliorhinus canicula), but as i checked in the Wiki it seems its other name is lesser spotted dogfish. So maybe I call it cat shark but it's a dogfish as well... I wish I saw a living one, I found only two dead in the Adriatic...

Some very nice photos, especially in the Egypt set.

Were you using any lenses in the two sets of photos?

Cheers tightlines, the wreck shots were used with a 100 degs wide angle lens. The others were largely with the cameras native lens. I've just purchased a fish eye lens, so lookng forward to seeing what impact that has. Many thanks/

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom