Effervescence at depth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Damn! Beat me to it.

Play tennis with your bud and the yoke, see who breaks it. Crabs should love the shell.

A sealed, empty, plastic beverage bottle becomes very interesting at 80+ ft.

last time i went down to 100+ i took down a 2L bottle, it crushed pretty nice. at depth i opened it up, filled it with water, turned it upside down and re-filled it with air from my octo. took it up with me as i ascended, bottle went POP! was way cool :)

-DH

the video link i have is at 20mtrs - i hear its an advance course instructor trick

personally i would like to know how to blow the bubble rings you see divers do - but i guess it helps if youre a smoker

bubble rings are actually pretty easy to make; if you look up and like, blow, but keep your lips sealed, and kind of make like a "pop" sound, it just happens. i hope thats good enough. just play around with it on a shallow platform or something. its cool when you get a good one :)

So I guess the infamous coke and mentos mythbusters episode would be less dramatic at depth... Maybe I should submit that query to them :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom