effect of a small very tight wetsuit ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You need to run away from this shop as fast as possible

run, run,run!!!!

if i do checkout dives with other ppl who will be the instructor ?? i have to pay the instructor seperately from my $250 lessons now ?

What is the LDS name and email address?

If we knew what area/country/state you were in we could probably help you find a good instructor.
Ber :bunny:

Dxtreme once bubbled...
i also experience real discomfort in breathing, headache and the mask just is not right any more. This forces me to put my mask on forehead (big taboo).

before the wetsuit the mask has been no problem at all ???

:nono: STOP diving in this suit. Something bad is going to happen and you are going to get hurt....STOP

Dxtreme once bubbled...
also

I find that the LDS regulator is always fighting me to get off my mouth due to the "KINK" on the hose. This tired my jaw as i always have to fight it in order not to drop the REG.

Should i go with Longer or Shorter Hose ???

My LDS also told me that they have a intermediate device between the hose and the Reg that allows the thing to swivel/bend 360 degree ??? IS this another point of failure ?? Is this device recommended ???

Not to mention my Fins are not wide enough for my foot ! it hurts.

I guess for LDS DISCOMFORT = BUY OWN = $ ??

thing is i am gonna wait till my check out dives to get the real feeling of scuba before commiting to $$$$$ in gears !

Dude...you need to get away from this place as soon as you can. They do not have any idea what is good for their students. If you are telling them the same things we are hearing here on the board...then there is a serious problem. This is you life we are talking about supporting here...not just a boost of ebergy, or athletic conquer...it is your life. If you are not comfortable...DO NOT DIVE!!! There is a better way to do this, and that way I am sure is a lot less risky than what you are describing here. It might cost you a few more bucks along the way, but it will be worth it, I promise.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom