Edit/Delete Post

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rhpenning

Registered
Reaction score
I cannot see where to go to edit/delete a post. I have looked at previous posts related to this but still can not find the tool. Can you help?

You only have a certain amount of time to edit a post (I think 24 hours). I don't know if users have the permissions needed to delete their posts.

To edit a post that can still be edited: View the message, in the lower right hand corner of the box you should see 4 buttons: Quote, M-Quote, Q-Reply, and Edit. Click on edit.

You can't delete your post, but within the time limit, you can edit it to almost nothing.

If you want to edit or delete a post after 24 hours,just shoot a PM to any mod.
We can do it.:D

For the timeframe that you are allowed to edit it, you'll see this button:
edit.gif
as the last option in the lower right corner of your post.

If you want to edit or delete a post after 24 hours,just shoot a PM to any mod.
We can do it.:D
I would like do delete a post from yesterday. I am not sure how to private message a moderator. Could you help me please?

I would like do delete a post from yesterday. I am not sure how to private message a moderator. Could you help me please?
Yes. Report your post (bottom of the post, there are some choices of what you can do) asking for deletion. You do not need to delete for grammar or double posting or things like that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom